• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

No Hawk's On First 3 All NBA Teams

thescout5

Lol, are you kidding me? The players we have now are fine. You can't expect to have Kobe-type of players with such a young team. Our best player is Joe Johnson but obviously he can not make the first team with Kobe playing like he is now, and then there's Smith who's not even near Garnett's level right now.

Did you really expect anyone to make the first team?

Quote:

Lol, are you kidding me? The players we have now are fine. You can't expect to have Kobe-type of players with such a young team. Our best player is Joe Johnson but obviously he can not make the first team with Kobe playing like he is now, and then there's Smith who's not even near Garnett's level right now.

Did you really expect anyone to make the first team?

Thank You for having common sense!!!

Quote:

This is ridiculous. No Pistons made an All NBA team either. How will they ever strive for a championship with that group of losers?!

The better question is, how did the Suns not win the NBA Championship this year? They should've been a shoo-in, seeing as how they had 2 All-NBAers on their starting line-up! NBA IS FIXED!

only player that Hawks have who can have a chance of making any NBA team is JJ. Josh Smith, and Horford aint there yet so idk why you sound so disappointed. Johnson could probably make it next year though because after this year's playoffs, i think he has gained some respect from the league

Knight was here for 6 yrs how many All NBA players did he produce? I suppose will have to wait another 15 yrs to have even one player make it to at least 2nd team all NBA. Most championship teams have 2 players in the top 10-15 thats why its essential to get a GM that can find talent and build a team is the point not that no Hawk's made it on the first 3 teams.