• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The great point guard/center theory is just that

NJHAWK

• Premium Member

Quote:

I think Duncun is more of a pf especially size wise.

something.gif

Size wise?? Dude, you must be kidding?

The historical Prototypical PF for years was in the mold of our very own Bob Petit. Petit dominated the game.

Petit's stature was 6'9, 205 lbs.

Later on, we had a guy named Dan Roundfield who was pretty good. He played PF/C.

Roundfield was 6'8 205lbs.

If you look on the wall of history for the greatest PF ever, you might find a guy named Karl Malone.

6'8 250.

Or maybe Shawn Kemp.

6'10 230.

Or maybe

Tim Duncan = 7'0" 248.

Tell me. What about Timmy D's size says PF?

BTW. Hakeem = 7'0" 255. Ewing = 7'0 240., D Robinson = 7'1 235. Robert Parris = 7'0 230.

ell me. What about Timmy D's size says PF?

• Premium Member

Quote:

I think Wade is a 3. Jordan was a 2 for the Bulls first run but when he came back after baseball he was more of a guard/ forward and relied on fade away jumpers. Their 2 was Paxon and Pippen was a point forward. Lebron took his team to the finals and he is a 3. I guess it just depends on who the 3 is. When the 3 is Marv THEN YES he isnt the most important.

Wade is a 3?? In what world?

Come on man...

Jordan was a 3 on the comeback after baseball?? What the Hell was Scottie Pippen?

Uhm...

The 3 is the least important position for building a championship. That's what made the Billy Knight years so stupid.

Here's a bottom line kind of question.

In the way of Ronald Reagan.

Are we better off being that we took a Sf over a PG?

Are we better off with several Sfs and No C?

Quote:

Jordon's Bulls- Jordon was the best basketball player ever. He did everything on the court. Jordon was surrounded by guys who could play defense and hit the open shot- which Jordon created for them. Pippen was that needed 2nd scorer to help when Jordon got triple teamed. Ron Harper was also a guy that would hit the open 3 and could play great defense.

To this day my skin crawls hearing the names of that bULLS era. Please don't do it again.