• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Andruw is sucking/hurt

jhay610

Andruw is just having a horrible year. He always started slow but this is unprecedented even for him.

.167 2 HR 7RBI .275 OBP

and now his knee is torn up; to be reevaluated Friday.

I hated to see him go but it was obvious that he was not worth the price the Dodgers paid (2 yr 36 mil). I mean the guy hovered around .200 most of the year last year, and it seems like he is already in decline even though he just turned 31 (man, its hard to believe he's that old). He has played in a lot of games and taken a pounding diving around and banging into walls.

Now he is booed pretty much every time he steps in. I can't really blame the fans in L.A. but they should really be booing management. Looks like Druw is up to his old habits of trying to pull everything to the left field seats, pulling off pitches on the outside part of the plate, letting his hands fly open and his hips turn too early. Only now he doesn't have TP or Bobby to reign him in anymore.

I wish the best for him but it doesn't look good.

Not to sound like a know-it-all or something but I've been down on this guy for years. I wanted him gone from the BRaves for years. How sickening it was to hear how his defense saves so many runs. As if his defense made that big a difference that we would have lost so many games without him making plays out there. Ridiculous. I am not surprised in the least that he is playing the way he is. Good power numbers are deceiving. I believe in how a guy looks at the plate. Andruw has never looked like a good hitter.