• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

If Marvin had a greater role on offense.

mrhonline

Quote:

Sure thing, Mr President.

FYI most people that come from highly educated families have more than just a rudimentary grasp of English, unless of course English is their second language. I really have to question your "brightness".

Your a class act, I can't even dispute that. I bet your the crown jewel of your family.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

FYI most people that come from highly educated families have more than just a rudimentary grasp of English, unless of course English is their second language. I really have to question your "brightness".

Your a class act, I can't even dispute that. I bet your the crown jewel of your family.

Yes of course. I am a Rhodes Scholar with graduate degrees in engineering, law and physics and I am currently a rocket scientist.

If you are going to make up stories about yourself on here you should at least make them somewhat believable.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Yes of course. I am a Rhodes Scholar with graduate degrees in engineering, law and physics and I am currently a rocket scientist.

If you are going to make up stories about yourself on here you should at least make them somewhat believable.

Rocket scientist, I would have never guess that in a million years. You really come off as someone who's full of s***. I'm sorry, full of feces is what I meant to say. My friend, I'm not impressed by not of that, save that for your parents.

Do you have great work ethic?

Are you willing to put your life on the line to do that right thing and I'm not refering to the military either?

For someone (you) who’s a Rhodes Scholar and thinks highly of himself you would know that your 3.6 GPA is just a merit and doesn't mean nothing if your not a hard worker and is willing to fight against other potential suitors. Take a look at my sisters, their very bright and they love making great grades but that's all they are. They might end up good at what they do but I'm going to be great (last sentence). That GPA stop being important to me once I realized I had more common sense then... you know what. If you want to continue this I have a message box. I'm done with any personal feuds in public access domains for the time being. PEACE.

I'm cocky, especially when crocks attack my character. I want to apologize to anyone reading this thread and I recently verbal assaults on terrible posters. I utterly sorry and I will work to maintain the great image of this message board.

Quote:

For someone (you) who’s a Rhodes Scholar and thinks highly of himself you would know that your 3.6 GPA is just a merit and doesn't mean nothing if your not a hard worker and is willing to fight against other potential suitors.

I bet you are the only one on this site who can't recognize that i was joking about that. I just made up a story about myself to mock the stories you make up about yourself.

Quote:

Quote:

For someone (you) who’s a Rhodes Scholar and thinks highly of himself you would know that your 3.6 GPA is just a merit and doesn't mean nothing if your not a hard worker and is willing to fight against other potential suitors.

I bet you are the only one on this site who can't recognize that i was joking about that. I just made up a story about myself to mock the stories you make up about yourself.

How I suppose to know your joking, HS has posters with more merit then you. It not absurd to believe that. Now if you said you were a Hawk, a major political figure, or a celebrity then I wouldn't believe you.

As for mock stories, I have nothing to lie about that I said was a major comment, once again I'm a message board. A basketball one at that. No girls outside of JS fans come to this site anyway and even with girls I only modernly lie like any man would. Have I lie on this site before, yes... If thats what you wanted to here then you heard it. Please take this convo to the PM.

Quote:

How I suppose to know your joking

First of all that sentence should read " How am I supposed to know you're joking."

Secondly let's look at my post again.

Quote:

If you are going to
make up stories about yourself on here you should at least make them somewhat believable.

That was a hint. I made up a totally outrageous story about myself as a joke. You think i would have over 10,000 posts here if i was a rocket scientist?

Quote:

I have nothing to lie about that I said was a major comment

I have no idea what this means.

Quote:

once again I'm a message board

You are a message board?

Quote:

I only
modernly
lie like any man would

So you don't tell old fashion lies. good for you.

Quote:

Have I
lie
on this site before, yes

That should be "lied" and it isn't news. You aren't smart enough to fool anyone with your lies so you need to just cut it out if you don't like being made fun of.

Quote:

Quote:

this is like palm reading but Marvin does not seem to have the maturity of some of the other younger guys. Seems soft and uncertain. That being said . . . . I don't think Woody is a coach that helps to instill confidence in the way he presents himself on the sideline. And I think the riff between Woody and BK was like parents fighting and I wonder if that has undermined his development, along with the whole craziness in the franchise.

Great post... Hey Dr., on another note, you have seen my posts before right. From reading your post you have great grammar, what is my biggest problem with my grammar?

Thanks in advance...

Are you even American? I'm sorry, not trying to be mean, but you seem like someone that speaks english as their second language.

And someone who watches basketball as their 4564433nd option.

Quote:

Quote:

How I suppose to know your joking

First of all that sentence should read " How am I supposed to know you're joking."

Secondly let's look at my post again.

Quote:

If you are going to
make up stories about yourself on here you should at least make them somewhat believable.

That was a hint. I made up a totally outrageous story about myself as a joke. You think i would have over 10,000 posts here if i was a rocket scientist?

Quote:

I have nothing to lie about that I said was a major comment

I have no idea what this means.

Quote:

once again I'm a message board

You are a message board?

Quote:

I only
modernly
lie like any man would

So you don't tell old fashion lies. good for you.

Quote:

Have I
lie
on this site before, yes

That should be "lied" and it isn't news. You aren't smart enough to fool anyone with your lies so you need to just cut it out if you don't like being made fun of.

Aren't you doing your residency. they must be giving you a hard time.

Quote:

Quote:

this is like palm reading but Marvin does not seem to have the maturity of some of the other younger guys. Seems soft and uncertain. That being said . . . . I don't think Woody is a coach that helps to instill confidence in the way he presents himself on the sideline. And I think the riff between Woody and BK was like parents fighting and I wonder if that has undermined his development, along with the whole craziness in the franchise.

Great post... Hey Dr., on another note, you have seen my posts before right. From reading your post you have great grammar, what is my biggest problem with my grammar?

Thanks in advance...

Back to your original question . . . . writing is practice. I never really learned in under grad and when I went to graduate school had to teach myself because that's what that level of education is about.

I just wonder what Marvin could do if there weren't the automatic rotations for Childress to take his spot.

If Marvin stayed in the game longer I bet he could get 2-3 more PPG just off of that alone.

The key to Marvin is improving his driving in terms of mentality of attacking the basket and in terms of finishing instead of falling and flopping.

I have not given up on this kid.