• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lineups?

mattlanta

Kinda random, but...

In the regular season with Bibby, what were the most frequently used lineups by the Atlanta Hawks? And does anyone know who was the first to sub in for who? It doesn't really matter, but I just updated my roster on NBA 2k8, and I try to make it as realistic as possible, so I try to get the lineups the way they are done in real life. I know Chillz is the first one to sub in and most of the time for Marv, but then who else after that? Thanks.

Zaza for Smoove or Horford--first one to get 2 fouls rides pine forever. Next would be Acie in for Bibby (for a whole 4 mins). Then Mario comes in for JJ for the final 7.2 secs of each quarter as our defensive stopper, keeping JJ's mins per game steady at 44. munching_out.gif

Quote:

If Speedy could come back and play 20 mpg for the whole season and has his speed, BK will look like a genius.

Yeah, cause it's real genius to pay a guy for multi-years for him to play only one.

I'd rather he didn't make a comeback as it would only continue to hurt Law's development. Acie SHOULD at the very least be the primary backup barring any injuries.