• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Question / Suggestion

Is there any way I can look at a topic before clicking on it and seeing that I've already posted in that topic before? I kind of have a bad memory, so I forget whether or not I have a conversation/argument going on one of the topics, so I sometimes tend to stop posting in it. Usually I'll just click on topics that interest me, but I'd like to know if we can somehow make it possible to see what the topics are that we've already posted in.

I've seen this done in many forums. vB, phpBB, Invision Board, etc. If we somehow get something like that on here, it'll just make it that much better.

Regards,

Libid21

Unfortunately not, this software doesn't allow subscriptions like that. We are looking at possibly moving to a different forum type in the future, but nothing is set in stone yet. I do agree that it's a great feature to have though.

Thanks for the reply.

It's a shame that we might be changing forums in the future. I've grown to really love this forum software regardless of what my feelings were during my first few visits here. (If you don't remember, I made a topic back in the day asking whether or not we could move to a new forum system). Anyways, it is what it is, so... yeah.

Quote:

The look will remain the same and much of the functionality will as well, and that's only IF we do actually change in the future. Either way I appreciate your suggestions!

No problem, I'm willing to contribute to the site. I've contacted chillzatl like you've told me to about possibly donating, and I still haven't had even one response regarding it. I've contacted him about three or four times I believe. So can you see if you can talk to him about that?