• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

So what does this all mean for Acie?

bumpyphish1

I fear we are due for another "ride the veterans and Horford" year. Woody is obviously a dense idiot and doesn't see the positive assets Acie has that would help this team if he were actually given REGULAR AND CONSISTENT playing time. We have already seen with Salim that Woody is incapable of giving reserves a consistent role and minutes, and I fear that Acie's progress will be hindered tremendously with the same type of team management as last season.

Sund always sounded so high on Acie, so you have to wonder if he is our only chance to get in Woody's ear and make him play the future instead of riding a washed up Bibby. We need to trade Bibby's expiring contract and we might as well start giving Acie the lion's share of minutes. Does Woody have it in him? Unfortunately, I think not.

Welcome to the hell that is being a Hawks fan. I have a feeling the handling of Acie will be my biggest frustration come the 2008-2009 season.

I'm not to sure yet because he won't be a rookie anymore.Acie is great talent at PG.Salim is an undersized 2 with below average PG skills.Woody hasn't been put in this situation because because Ivey and Salim aint no Acie.I expect Woody to be an idiot like always but i'm not sure on this situation yet.but no doubt Woody having 0 offense whatsoever will hurt a PG.Bibby didn't even look that good.

"Woody is a great X's and O's coach. He has no problem doing whatever it takes to put his team in the best position to win. Now that Woody is being retained, If Atlanta wants me....I'm resigned! I noticed the defense struggle after I was traded. I'm ready to be that defensive stopper, if need be."

- Ty Lue...

J/k...i think

Quote:

"Woody is a great X's and O's coach. He has no problem doing whatever it takes to put his team in the best position to win. Now that Woody is being retained, If Atlanta wants me....I'm resigned! I noticed the defense struggle after I was traded. I'm ready to be that defensive stopper, if need be."

- Ty Lue...

J/k...i think

LOL

Quote:

What does this all mean for Acie? What about What does this all mean for cwell? CWell must be shocked and in depression right now.

CWell, have you been posting from a local bar?

huh?i'm good,why would I not be?Any 2nd year player is gonna improve.