• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

That was an excellent game

Admin

I had to start cheering for the Celtics with the effort that they were giving in the 2nd half. I don't think the Celtics will close it out in 5 but I doubt it goes more than 6. Pierce really locked Kobe down and nobody could make a shot. The Lakers have looked like a rookie team several times in the 4th quarter during some of these games. Not fouling when they should, bad timeouts, etc.

at halftime, i took a shower ... and ate some food. come back to watch the game in the 4th quarter and the lead was cut down to 4 points! i thought it was a mistake at first.

well i expect Kobe to come out looking to score 40+ in game 5 with the lakers winning. then Game 6 in boston, i think celtics will take it. i would love for it to go 7 games though... that would be cool!

Yeah unless they come back and win the series (they wont), this should 100% end the comparisons for ever. There is just no way a guy like MJ would have allowed it.

I'm actually rooting for the lakers for the first time in about 15 years, but I don't really care.

A more interesting question to me is how big of a screwup is this on Phil Jackson's resume?

I think the biggest problem with Kobe is that he doesn't always know when to make his teammates better and went to take over himself. Honestly, I think he will be on the downside soon. I know PP is a good defender, but a few years ago he would have got by Ray Allen or PP in one on one coverage. Now, he can't seem to do it.