• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Would you do this trade

foeteen14

I understand your want to get a star but that trade just gives to much away. Since we are creating trades how about:

Bibby

Chillz

Marvin

ZaZa

for

Melo

Camby

J.R Smith

Acie/Lue

JJ/J.R Smith/Richardson/M.West

Melo/J.R Smith/M.West

Smoove/Anderson

Horford/Camby/Solo

Bibby/atkins

A.I/chillz

Marvin/kleiza(He may start)

K Mart/ZaZa

NeNe/S.Hunter

The nuggets would have the worst defensive back court in the league minus Iversons steals.Lol. If you take time to look at that Hawks roster it has everything we want to have right now. A shooter and a big man off the bench.JJ would get tired because he would be the best perimeter defender though.

I like Carmelo a lot more than most and I think he is a better player than Smoove right now. That said, he DOES come with some baggage and there would be some risk associated with acquiring him. No way am I giving up TWO young players with All Star potential for Melo.

Quote:

I like Carmelo a lot more than most and I think he is a better player than Smoove right now. That said, he DOES come with some baggage and there would be some risk associated with acquiring him. No way am I giving up TWO young players with All Star potential for Melo.

Spot on.

Quote:

Quote:

I'd much rather get Ron Artest for less.

don't you see what artest can potentially do to a fanchise, he's got the background. he was the ring leader of one of the most infamous moments in live television history.

The real maniac in all that was Stephen Jackson. Hands down.