• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

EXCLUSIVE: SHAQ DISSES KOBE, AGAIN!!!

Joker

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

Maybe, but shaq in his prime was unstoppable....best player out there..

Exactly.Nobody could do anything to Shaq a few years back.We don't know what Kareem could do today(with the 3 second violation lol) against somebody like Shaq.but I do know it's not dominance like Shaq was capable of.

Shaq had one maybe two years when he put it all together offense and defense and looked good.

Kareem on the other hand had the most unstoppable shot ever created at his disposal PLUS he was unstoppable on the boards, on the break, and on defense. The Kareem that played with Magic was in his 30s. An Old man... like Shaq now. Playing for the check. However, earlier Kareem was unstoppable.. ask Wilt Chamberlain. Wilt also would have put Shaq on his a--. I mean, Shaq never scored 100. Shaq never played during a time when Dunks were outlawed. Shaq couldn't have made it in Wilt or Kareems day. However, you listen to Wilt.. he admitted that he couldn't do squat with that Young Kareem.

Kareem = NBA All time Scoring title... Where is Shaq on the list? Riley said, at the end of games, we put up the fist... That means one thing. Send it in to Kareem. At the end of games, does anybody want Shaq to have the ball??

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344">

Check out how far out these guys are from the basket? He could hit from anywhere.

Y'all are taking this way too seriously. Shaq was just basically clowning in a club and somebody got it on tape. If anyone has ever tried to freestyle, especially drunk, you'd come up with anything you could find that would rhyme and make a lot of sense. Hell I was impressed that he could even come up with that. He probably realized that he crossed the line somewhere and just said "f*ck it, and kept goin.

Quote:

Y'all are taking this way too seriously. Shaq was just basically clowning in a club and somebody got it on tape. If anyone has ever tried to freestyle, especially drunk, you'd come up with anything you could find that would rhyme and make a lot of sense. Hell I was impressed that he could even come up with that. He probably realized that he crossed the line somewhere and just said "f*ck it, and kept goin.

Yeah but to clown on someone who just had an MVP type season while you had the worst season of your career?

Side note - I bet Shaq has some huge bar tabs. It must take a whole bottle of something to get him buzzed.

Quote:

That wasn't a true freestyle. Shaq wrote/memorized that a while ago and couldn't wait for Kobe to lose. That bafoon is a bitter fool.

I agree with Swish n Diesel on the Hakeem/Kareem vs. Shaq comparisons. Shaq scored most of his career points by committing offensive fouls. H/K had all-around skilled games.