• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Actor/Actresses you dislike the most

Plainview1981

What are those actresses and actors that you hate and why?

Julia-Roberts-Photograph-C10052423.jpeg

Just hate her personality and the roles she plays. Now we got Sondra Bullock who is just about as bad.

adam_sandler.png

Makes stupid generic comedies. Big Daddy is terrible garbage ending. Made me want to throw up.

RobSchneider.jpg

In the 90's we had Pauly Shore... Now he almost never in movies so we got Rob Schneider.

Tyra%20Banks%20080.jpg

When I was a teen I had a big thing for her and a big poster of her. Now, just watch her TV show. She thinks her show is something special. She thinks she has some depth while she is shallow as h*ll.

Charlie_Sheen.jpg

Really bad actor and a total douche bag. How can anybody like this guy?

jennifer_aniston13.jpg

Does she ever play in anything good and can she act at all? I think not.

vince_vaughn_1.jpg

Unfunny and just a bad actor.

wilson_owen.jpg

See Vince Vaughn

Sondra%20Locke.jpg

If you watch alot Eastwoods older work you will see THIS woman. Horrible actress. Only got in some movies because she was Clint's wife. Don't know what he ever saw in her.

Did I name somebody you didn't like?

No, she was solid in Eve's Bayou as a kid actress anyway. As we know, if your a black female you can't really make it anywhere unless your Halle Berry screwing ugly wrinked up white dudes like BBT to win an OSCAR. But, I'm sure great roles just pop up for black actresses all the time. That's why were in the year 2008 and if a black women wins an OSCAR it's a huge deal. Lathan has been putting in decent work for years and still gets stuck in garbage like Alien vs. Predator or whatever. Unless, it's an IR comedy like Something New or with some over the hill chump like Mathew Broderick that hasn't played in a good movie in forever.

Besides, I never said I liked MG for her acting ability.

I would add Eddie Griffin to that list. I think he stole that shabong bong crap from Tommy Davidson. I would add flavor flav that sitcom that he has out is terrible. I would also add Tyler Perry all his movies are the same.

• Moderators

Probably my #1 and #2 are:

Nicholas Cage

nicolas-cage4.jpg

He overacts every role and movies only succeed in spite of him - not because of him, IMO. I think of him like I do Joel Schumaker - over the top.

Kate Hudson

kate-hudson-you-me-and-dupree-movie-prem

Boring actress and not nearly good looking enough to make her bad movies at least somewhat interesting.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Probably my #1 and #2 are:

Nicholas Cage

nicolas-cage4.jpg

He overacts every role and movies only succeed in spite of him - not because of him, IMO. I think of him like I do Joel Schumaker - over the top.

Kate Hudson

kate-hudson-you-me-and-dupree-movie-prem

Boring actress and not nearly good looking enough to make her bad movies at least somewhat interesting.

Me too!

Quote:

adam_sandler.png

Makes stupid generic comedies. Big Daddy is terrible garbage ending. Made me want to throw up.

I'd agree but Happy Gilmore is a classic.

Quote:

Tyra%20Banks%20080.jpg

When I was a teen I had a big thing for her and a big poster of her. Now, just watch her TV show. She thinks her show is something special. She thinks she has some depth while she is shallow as h*ll.

I agree she is a bit of a b*tch. However, I don't think she qualifies as an "actor".

Quote:

Charlie_Sheen.jpg

Really bad actor and a total douche bag. How can anybody like this guy?

Agreed

Quote:

jennifer_aniston13.jpg

Does she ever play in anything good and can she act at all? I think not.

Watch Office Space. Although I don't think you'd like it.

Quote:

vince_vaughn_1.jpg

Unfunny and just a bad actor.

Quote:

Are you serious? Wedding Crashers (see below) is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. Also, Into the Wild; Old School (another classic); Clay Pigeons; and Swingers (GREAT movie) you should watch. I think you would be in the minority with this pick.

Quote:

Wedding Crashers blew IMO. I didn't laugh ONCE. Not Once. Just haven't laughed at those guys anytime I've ever seen them.

To each their own I guess. You really didn't like "Motorboat"? You're a real serious intense Mother F'r aren't ya. If you are, there is absolutly nothing wrong with that I might add.