• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Man, O.J. Mayo would rap* Mike Bibby

Joker

Quote:

I never read where he said that until he said it. I actually remember that one. It was around the draft last year. I told him I never seen him post of it either. Unlike you I'm randomly on here. Once the draft end, I'm out till August.

This is what you said in October '07, months after Acie was drafted. You claimed you were the one who came up with the Acie/Cassell comparison and mocked those of us who doubted it.

Quote:

draftexpress or nbadraft.net didn't make comparison for cassell at that time, I said this in Jan. not just in June, proves that you really weren't paying attention, same for AHF.

Quote:

I was the first, people only said it after I mention it, damn funny how you remember things you want to remember, I don't have time for you and exdous childish ways, I will see you when the season starts, peace.

click

However AHF was the one who made the comparison originally in April.

Quote:

IMO, Sam cassell would be a better comparison. Deron Williams would be a better comparison (explaining in what ways Law doesn't measure up but both having some similar traits). There are lot of guys out there who I just think would be more effective for you in offering comparisons on this one where Law shares so little in common with a very quick, penetrating backup PG with little to no jump shot or perimeter range.

Here was your response.

Quote:

good point, I knew what Acie Law is,
but never thought about him and cassell as similar
. Good point, great point. Thanks. Probably the best thing I heard in a min.

click

You liked the comparison AHF made so you decided to pretend you came up with it.

Quote:

!it.com

I lied, that explains it because I don't remember reading it. So I lied. I'm not clicking links becuase I don't care, do what you want I don't give a damn. I'm still on my two feet even after the accident. I don't need this s!$t, this is a message board. All of us have a common interest in the team. This isn't like something I say and think about later, this isn't important to me. Peace

Quote:

I'm confident about my skills comment on him for I totally reach on the NBA ready comment partcilar in this thread which was grammatically worst and stated worst then most of my others thread.

Yes the grammar in that sentence is much better. But anyhow, so you now agree that you said it? I'm confused, what happened to this guy, he's funnier:

Quote:

I never EVER said that, the f#@k you putting bulls#*t words in my mouth. F#$king prick

don't ever put words into my mouth, especially when there dead wrong.

next time you want to put words in my little daughter be somewhat accurate.

Quote:

Quote:

I'm confident about my skills comment on him for I totally reach on the NBA ready comment partcilar in this thread which was grammatically worst and stated worst then most of my others thread.

Yes the grammar in that sentence is much better. But anyhow, so you now agree that you said it? I'm confused, what happened to this guy, he's funnier:

Quote:

I never EVER said that, the f#@k you putting bulls#*t words in my mouth. F#$king prick

don't ever put words into my mouth, especially when there dead wrong.

next time you want to put words in my little daughter be somewhat accurate.

nbasuperscrub owned again.

I don't see why he would be so upset in the first place. He really needs to look at the bright side. If someone actually DID put words in his mouth the chances are they would actually be spelled correctly and have MUCH better grammar.

Quote:

Quote:

Dude this is the guy who told us that Brandan Wright was the most NBA-ready prospect last year. If he says so it must be true.

EDIT: Sorry for cursing you out, but don't ever put words into my mouth, especially when there dead wrong.

nbasuperstar40's posts have been brought to you by:

The Billy Knight English School for the Gifted. Operators are standing by. Please give generously.