• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

DeAndre Jordan!!!!

oiatlhawksfan

Guest Walter

We couldn't dream of a better player for our needs. A CENTER prospect with incredible athleticism. Isn't this what we've needed for the last 10 years? And cheap?

W

He's falling far enough that it doesn't matter. He's so young it's going to take him a few years and I don't see us doing that. If we do acquire a pick I think we'd go for someone more nba ready. Like maybe Chris Douglas Roberts? Especially if we couldn't resign Chill.

Yep IF ... and that's a HUGE IF ... we were to buy a pick it would be for a guy that can contribute immediately. We already have enough projects on our bench. We need guys that can play immediately and all things considered I would rather pay a vet the minimum rather than pay a 2nd round pick.

Quote:

Yep IF ... and that's a HUGE IF ... we were to buy a pick it would be for a guy that can contribute immediately. We already have enough projects on our bench. We need guys that can play immediately and all things considered I would rather pay a vet the minimum rather than pay a 2nd round pick.

Yeah why go after a young raw athletic 7 footer when you can overpay guys like Blo Wright to come in and make rookie mistakes and foul out in 10 minutes?

Just another boring Sund day--wish it were a fun day.

Because he would cost money, take up a roster spot, and probably won't be able to provide anything for a few years at best. We don't need a guy that can't make a basket outside of 5' and shoots 40 something percent from the FT line. I would rather spend the time on developing Solo and spend the money on a productive veteran. Just because BK made a mistake and signed Lo doesn't mean that Sund will or that all veteran minimum players can provide so little.

Guest Walter

Quote:

Didn't you say the same about Sene? You were saying the same things about him and how great he would be and he has been awful.

I said I'd rather have Sene and a mid/late rd Pg like Marcus Williams than Shelden [censored] Williams. I said if we were going to take a big in that draft we at least needed some freakish potential because there wasn't any actual talent there otherwise. Do you disagree with what I said or are you just being an [censored]?

W

Guest Walter

Quote:

Because he would cost money, take up a roster spot, and probably won't be able to provide anything for a few years at best. We don't need a guy that can't make a basket outside of 5' and shoots 40 something percent from the FT line. I would rather spend the time on developing Solo and spend the money on a productive veteran. Just because BK made a mistake and signed Lo doesn't mean that Sund will or that all veteran minimum players can provide so little.

We need a roster spot taken up and the 2nd rd is CHEAP!

You would rather develop Solo? Stupid.

W

Yes I disagree with what you said. Sure we could have used a real 5, but Sene wasn't/isn't/won't be a real 5. He will NEVER have a 20/10 game like Shelden did as a rookie or average a double/double for a month and even Shelden is considered a bust.