• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I disagree with the Bobcats pick at #8

Blunt91

I am not saying that D.J. Augustin isn't a good player, but the Bobcats also need help in the frontcourt. They could have had a possible franchise center in Brook Lopez but let him fall to the Nets. I fell that they could have gotten someone later in the draft or a vet in freeagency to be Felton's backup. Brook Lopez would have been an upgrade over Nazr Mohammed and would have solidified the starting lineup. There starting lineup could have been Felton,Richardson,Wallace,Okafor & Lopez.

Quote:

I am not saying that D.J. Augustin isn't a good player, but the Bobcats also need help in the frontcourt. They could have had a possible franchise center in Brook Lopez but let him fall to the Nets. I fell that they could have gotten someone later in the draft or a vet in freeagency to be Felton's backup. Brook Lopez would have been an upgrade over Nazr Mohammed and would have solidified the starting lineup. There starting lineup could have been Felton,Richardson,Wallace,Okafor & Lopez.

The fact that you have "franchise center" and "Brook Lopez" in the same sentence means you know nothing about NBA basketball.

Quote:

I'm only going by what has been posted on websites about Lopez. I haven't seen the kid play, but everyone was saying he has some post skills.

Yeah, sorry. That came off harsh. My bad. But the Lopez brothers are not NBA centers or PFs.

Quote:

Quote:

I'm only going by what has been posted on websites about Lopez. I haven't seen the kid play, but everyone was saying he has some post skills.

Yeah, sorry. That came off harsh. My bad. But the Lopez brothers are not NBA centers or PFs. both of them just look akward on the floor lol,its weird

Quote:

Augustin is not going to be Felton's back-up. They are going to dump Felton and Augustin is going to be their franchise point guard.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

Augustin is not going to be Felton's back-up. They are going to dump Felton and Augustin is going to be their franchise point guard.

Yep. Felton has not seemed to impress the boss. I think LB had his hand in this move. The thing is that LB likes a vet PG. Can you ever remember Brown without a vet PG? This is my guess. My guess is that Charlotte goes after Hinrich or Billups. If It's Billups, I suspect that Charlotte may offer up Either Felton or Augustin with a blockbuster.

In my mind I see this:

Felton, GWallace, and Okafor(SNT) for Billups and Rasheed.

Larry Brown is not into Young teams. Joe Dumars wants to change up. Dumars is not into non-Defensive players.

Brown would then have: Billups, Richardson, Morrison, Wallace, Nazr.

That's a team that will hurt the competition.

While Detroit would have:

Felton, Halmilton, Prince, McDyess, and Okafor...

With Prince to be moved in a deal for a C.

Quote:

Shouldn't you post this on a Bobcats board. This is Hawksquawk.net. We got our own problems to worry about.

Quote:

Quote:

Shouldn't you post this on a Bobcats board. This is Hawksquawk.net. We got our own problems to worry about.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

Sometimes, it helps to see what another team is doing to see if you can get in!

I wouldn't mind going after Felton.

Somebody mentioned Zaza and Law for Felton. If Charlotte were interested, I would consider doing that... and I love Law. I just think we need to start putting away our question Marks.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Sometimes, it helps to see what another team is doing to see if you can get in!

I wouldn't mind going after Felton.

Somebody mentioned Zaza and Law for Felton. If Charlotte were interested, I would consider doing that... and I love Law. I just think we need to start putting away our question Marks. that's why our team has been no good for so long.2 players for a guy that's not that good that's being dumped for a rookie? Law will easily be better than Felton.Just like Augustin is easily better than Felton.We'd give up a big and a young PG that's better than the one guy we traded for.So we'll still need a PG and we'll need another big ON TOP of the big that we already need now? WONDERFUL something.gif