• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Sign JOSH DUNCUN Tomorrow

NJHAWK

Yeah I saw the guy play in college but couldn't get a good read on if he projected better at the PF or SF position in the NBA. He shoots alot from the outside from what I saw. Derrick Brown is the guy I liked more so than Duncan.

He can go inside as well but yes he has a good outside touch. His numbers wont wow anyone because he was on a very deep and well balanced team that played in a defense 1st conferance. He took it to guys like Joe Alexander though and played very well in the games at the draft camps. Im really suprised he wasnt drafted and would at least like us to look at him. I think he could be a much better player off the bench than a guy like Richardson who is a spot up shooter and nothing more.

Was listening to ESPN radio last nite and when the Lakers pick came they brought up Josh Duncan as a possibility. Then they mentioned how the lakers were not tough enough to beat the Celtics and how Josh Duncan was considered a soft player.

If the NBA execs feel like they do then thats why he didn't get drafted. Someone has put the "SOFT" label on him.