• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

This is the 1st year we haven't done a Hawksquawk

Admin

We had one the year that we had to give the Clippers our pick to complete the original Lorenzen Wright trade ... but it may be because we had no picks this year. Either that or we have so many new posters that they weren't aware that we have done this every year.

Quote:

We had one the year that we had to give the Clippers our pick to complete the original Lorenzen Wright trade ... but it may be because we had no picks this year. Either that or we have so many new posters that they weren't aware that we have done this every year.

That or you "old" posters forgot about it. geezer.gifnod.gif

Quote:

mock draft since I think 2002 or maybe even before. Do you guys realize that? It's so weird that we didn't have any pick and had so little interest (as a whole) in the draft.

Do you guys do predictions on records across the league before the season starts? Or maybe predictions for top individual honors (MVP, DPOY, 6th Man, etc)?

There are other opps for all of us know-it-alls to be humbled. spin.gif

• Premium Member

I'm fairly sure that I recall sitting at the computer in my home in Powell, TN back in 1999, and coordinating the first one. As I remember it, we had to have guys double-up on team assignments... that's b/c there were only about 14-15 willing and frequenting the board often enough to be interested.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

That is very cool! ... and it seems to work for every site I have tried except Hawksquawk. WTF? LOL.

Maybe you switched domain names in the past, no?

We've only had the hawksquawk.net URL relatively recently.

I used some Bravenet developers tools, but if I'm not mistaken, I ran the site from ezboard from the time started until handed-off to the current esteemed administration.

Answering your question, Dolfan, unfortunately, no, I didn't have the foresight to save a screenshot, and I'm sure that ezboard (now yuku) has long ago deleted the site for inactivity. frown.gif

LMAO! There is a thread I started in August of 2001 about Zach Randolf winning MVP of the summer league. I was a big proponent of drafting him that year. I think his career could of been better as a hawk. I wish we could still read the threads. Very cool stuff.