• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Shaun Livingston

jezmund

Quote:

Anyone heard about where he is in his rehab? He's a talent I'd be willing to give the veteran minimum to just to see if he still has it. The guy can handle as well as any 6'7 guy in the league and has as good a vision as anyone in the league.

I just read that LA won't be extending him a qualifying offer so he will be an unrestricted free agent. LA was concerned about his knee injury.

Being the #4 pick in his draft he probably had a rather large qualifying offer so it doesn't surprise me that they didn't offer it. They aren't about to pay 5, 6, 7 million for a player that might not even play. Whereas I think 1 or 2 million MIGHT be worth seeing if he gets it back. I'd have to hear more about his rehab before I offer it.

I know the idea of a 6'7" PG sounds great, but I just can't see us adding another bad shooter to our lineup. He also might not able to guard PGs after such an injury. I don't know, but it just doesn't sound good to me.

Guest Walter

Quote:

Anyone heard about where he is in his rehab? He's a talent I'd be willing to give the veteran minimum to just to see if he still has it. The guy can handle as well as any 6'7 guy in the league and has as good a vision as anyone in the league.

I don't think I've ever seen a knee injury look that bad. Just incredible.

Still, he's worth a $2 mil look IMO.

W

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

Or Paul Pierce.. He would had a helicoptor take him off the court.

lol ..Then be hopping around 3 minutes later

In fairness, Paul Pierce was previously stabbed multiple times without him so much as missing a game. He was a drama queen during the playoffs but still played. I'd rather see that than someone be tough and miss time like Speedy.

I've watched that vid a hundred times and I can't seem to figure out what he was thinking when he went up.I mean,I've never seen a guy just leave his legs dead a sticking out while landing.How would he have landed?Of course u never expect your leg to give out like that but his landing posture baffles the hell out of me.