• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Make the run.

Diesel

Quote:

Some thought on this thread. #1. I dont think we can afford Posey and all things being equal he will prolly stay in Boston.
#2. That 15-17 record somebody mentioned was with the 1st 5 games of the Bibby era out west vs quality teams. We were in a complete tailspin when Bibby arrived and we kind of evened out and settled down with him.
#3. If A.J did come back I could see Woody playing him alot if Bibby and Acie are inconsistant. AJ doesnt turn the ball over and he plays defense. #4. If Lue could ever stay healthy I would take him back in a second. I would tell him dont dribble just stand behind the 3 point line, smile and wait for the ball.

And we played the New York Knicks four times. Our toughest stretch of the season was followed by the easiest. Back during last November I was already looking at March, thinking that we had an opportunity to make up ground if we fell out for a bit. And that was when I thought Chicago and Miami might be decent teams. Personally, I think it evens out.

As far as AJ, I'd be all for bringing him back. He might have been the second best defensive player for the Hawks last season, to Josh Smith. He doesn't turn the ball over very much, either. The only thing with AJ is that he seems to play a lot better when he's getting consistent minutes. He wouldn't get that much opportunity as basically our #3 PG, so we might not see him at his best.