• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Rememer the bad times?

Diesel

• Premium Member

Quote:

bye bye Lon krueger by tripperATL7

as long as this idiot is coaching this team, i cannot suffer watching it. our team has no style whatesoever. our role players are constantly taking way too many shots. shareef is getting shafted by little guys like alan henderson(although alan has rebounded well)and dion glover. and man is dion stinking up the joint. we need a coach that actually knows how to coach. lon krueger is not what you would call a disciplinarian. his players have no respect for him at all. they just walk all over him and don't listen to him.

Quote:

bad guarantee by nsbrhino

the hawks suck the attendance sucks the games suck the players suck, well atleast we'll get our refunds because there is no fregin way the hawks will make the playoffs go Magic

Quote:

'm hiding! by vba67

I'm playing a game of Hide and Seek. I know no one will find me here, because the HAWKS are booooooooooring!

[ Post a reply ] [ Post a new message ]

Replies

· At Phillips Arena by lbuggs, Jan 02, 20:19

· Not Pete's fault. by AtlantaBry, Jan 03, 09:00

· Who then? by HarvardBlue, Jan 23, 11:18

· Playoffs? by lbuggs, Jan 03, 12:19

· You have to be joking.... by Balln4beer, Jan 08, 17:54

Quote:

You Guys give up???? by Balln4beer

Ok, I've been a Glenn Robinson fan since his HS years, he is NOT a ball hog he is a scorer and why dont you guys point out some of the other the players...Jason Terry? I like him but as a point guard he sux....TO's and defense have not seen either...Reef needs to be more consistant and not worry about whether he is out scoring the dog and whether or not they are winning...Dont give up this early because you will be the people i cant stand, "wanna love them when they are winning hate them when they are losing"

The next 10 games will show you what they are made of. starting tonight with Dallas....You heard it here first....

Quote:

eason hawks stink by awesomefiji

The Atlanta Stink because they have a ball hog playing point guard, they need to put Dan DIckau at point trade Terry for a top nootch defender, after that all the pieces will come together, you will have a legit Pg 2 scorers and a shot blocker, Terry is the problem and of story

This is from 2003.

Funny thing is that when we had Terry, Reef, Robinson, and Theo... I think individually, we prolly had better talent than what we have now. However, collectively they did suck.