• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Glad We're Not The Only Ones Who Undervalue Our

Traceman

players. I was reading over on Philly's message board at Real GM and on the Philly Inquirer site and in both places, it sounds like Philly fans aren't all that enthralled with Iguodala.

SEVERAL of them suggested trading him for Ben Gordon because they don't think he shoots well enough to play SG yet some of those same folks think Smoove can play SF. Iggy is a MUCH better shooter than Smoove from ALL distances.

One guy thought they should sign and trade Iggy for Gordon or Magette and then they should go after Chillz as a FA because Chillz would be "an adequate replacement" for Iggy. If Philly wants to send Iggy down here in a sign and trade for Chillz, count me in.

I thought they would value Iggy AT LEAST as much as Smoove since he is their own player but that CLEARLY is not the case.

It's probably because they feel like Iggy sold them out in the playoffs.

What happened, was that the Pistons started doing to Iggy, what Boston did to JJ. Iggy has probably never been doubled like that, before this series, and especially after Philly won Game 3. JJ could still function as a playmaker when doubled, but Iggy realy didn't know what to do, other than try to force his offense.

It could be because Iggy is just not that good. He is a 2nd option at best and on a good team a 3rd option. Chills is a much more efficent player. You dont think if Chills got the shots or if JJ wasnt on this team that Chills couldnt put up Iggys #'s?

Bingo. Sixer fans can't stand Iggy at times, yet we here all talk about him like he is all-world.

Just like the saying goes, "anything else is always something better."