• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Once BELKIN OWNS THE HAWKS

DJlaysitup

• Premium Member
You are right on this. In fact, with the same parent owning both Philips and the Hawks there wouldn't even necessarily need to be a lease agreement in place. The operating lease for Philips is an asset of the company giving them rights to operate in the building and certain obligations. I just think that anyone saying "surely Belkin would abide by the lease, it is part of the contract" has to think again in light of what we have already seen him and other owners do.

Quick Legal Question AHF.

Is it possible for a Passive Equity Stake Holder to change their role and become a regular Stakeholder with management ability with either a buy in or a agreement with the owners?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators
Quick Legal Question AHF.

Is it possible for a Passive Equity Stake Holder to change their role and become a regular Stakeholder with management ability with either a buy in or a agreement with the owners?

Quick Answer - I have no idea! I strongly suspect a conversion is possible but don't know anything about how that would work. If it is a matter of contract, it could be done fairly easily. However, I don't know what the regulatory requirements would be for that kind of change in the ownership structure of a company.