• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Petition to remove Dolfan23 as moderator/admin

Quote:

This guy doesn't even live in Atlanta. How can the person in charge of the site not even live in the city? All he does is argue with people's opinions and doesn't offer anything productive here. OK, we all have OPINIONS, so quit pissing us all off and leave this site.Thanks.This thread is pathetic. I don't agree with some of Dol's opinions but he is the glue here and you can take you and your thirty posts and take a hike if you want him to leave man. This is pretty much his site. Who the hell said you had to live in ATL to be a fan? I don't live there. I used to, but because I live in Nashville does that make me a poser?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions... The only thing about Dolfan is that if you get into an argument with him, he will never admit that he's wrong... He will make contradicting statements, rather frequently, but he will never admit that he misspoke or that he was wrong in his original argument... He likes to argue with himself, basically... Anyway, there are many people on here that will consistently disagree with you and your opinions, but that shouldn't stop you from posting them or standing by them... That's one of the freedoms we have left...

That goes towards everyone... If you have an opinion, by all means, share it... Beware of people that argue with you, because that's definitely going to happen... But, don't go immediately bashing people with different opinions... Remember, we're all here for the same reason... Atlanta Hawks basketball... I'll admit that I have started many arguments, but I don't necessarily start the degrading of the person who is objecting... But, I don't let it get to me... It's a message board for "Pete's sake"... I don't want anybody getting kicked off here... That's one less person for me to argue with!

Posted Image

By the way, I only use one name... I am only one person... I don't run and hide behind other names... Don't categorize me...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

</font>

<font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />What, is he some 17 year old website developer who randomly chose a site because he has no friends and chooses to piss us true fans off? You can't state an opinion here without a massive barrage of inflammatory "you are retarded" Dolfan remarks.

<font class="post">LOL, dude have you seen what other posters do on this board? Dol isn't even in the same class as some of the established guys on this board in terms of insults. Frankly, I don't see Dol being inflamatory that much, except for recent struggles with another poster. You are way off-base in your assessment of the situation, IMO.
LOL @ this post 2 years ago - so true
  • Like 1