• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Mr H? What happened?

Diesel

• Premium Member

Did you just shut it down?

I thought you may have had some witty observation about Horf?

You've been pining and pining for somebody to tell you what Horf was doing this summer...

Let me say it again.

He's practicing against AMERICA'S Best.

Yes, he was selected to PRACTICE against the best that we have to offer...

Now that you know what he's doing... What were you saying again?

Dude, you said you were going to follow me around and hijack all my post until you got a satisifiable answer... Or something like that?

Should I take it that now you're satisfied??

It's kinda hard to take huh?

Marvin. Drafted Number 2 over a couple of guys who will be representing the US (AMERICA'S Best)... Wasn't even asked to be their practice competition?

Maybe they felt that Marvin wasn't good enough?

Maybe they felt that there was no element of Marvin's game worth being afraid of?

Maybe they thought that they would not benefit in beating the hell out of Marvin?

Maybe they realized that Marvin was just an overhyped scrub and inviting him for this distinction would have been a waste?

Maybe they sensed that if they asked Marvin, he probably would shrug his shoulders and come up with some excuse?

Who knows?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

I hate personal agendas on public forums ! Especially when an entire thread is created to pick a fight.

Throw this piece of garbage in the trash !

I totally agree. I don't get the whole fighting thing. I understand differences of opinion, but why do we have to get in pissing matches over who's the biggest, smartest Hawks fan...

Guest Walter

Quote:

...but he's not self-employeed because he was just OWNED.

Face it, Horford has 1000000 times less to prove but he could practice with an umbrella in his drink and still make MW look lazy.

"Anybody for some pilates? My assistant coach told me to do something with my summer so let's all core strengthen!"

Quote:

Quote:

Face it, Horford has 1000000 times less to prove but he could practice with an umbrella in his drink and still make MW look lazy.

"Anybody for some pilates? My assistant coach told me to do something with my summer so let's all core strengthen!"

You know Kobe does pilates with Jordan Farmar in the off season.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You know Kobe does pilates with Jordan Farmar in the off season. he's already proven himself as a great player for like 10 years now.Marvin in 3 years still can't finish inside,dribble without falling on his face,or shoot a 3 that wasn't a half court heave in the 2nd game of the season.Don't u see the difference.Horford at the beginning of the season was turning it over left and right and wasn't so good at the FT line.As the season went on he got extremely better.Marvin has had years and he still can't do basic stuff.Marvin started as a clumsy mide range shooter and ended as that but an inconsistent one.Al started as a tough rookie that made rookie mistakes and ended as one of the biggest young names in the league.

Guest Walter

Quote:

So, Horford's going to practice all summer long vs. the U.S. team, huh?

Even though he's going to summer league, huh?

When did Diesel imply "all summer long"? JS didn't work all summer with Hakeem but it's skill development and a hell of alot better than a summer worth of pilates or washed up UNC 3 on 3.

W

• Premium Member

Quote:

When did Diesel imply "all summer long"? JS didn't work all summer with Hakeem but it's skill development and a hell of alot better than a summer worth of pilates or washed up UNC 3 on 3.

A summer worth of pilates? You have to be kidding me, right?

You two do realize that MOST NBA players have private summer regimes, right?

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You know Kobe does pilates with Jordan Farmar in the off season. he's already proven himself as a great player for like 10 years now.Marvin in 3 years still can't finish inside,dribble without falling on his face,or shoot a 3 that wasn't a half court heave in the 2nd game of the season.Don't u see the difference.Horford at the beginning of the season was turning it over left and right and wasn't so good at the FT line.As the season went on he got extremely better.Marvin has had years and he still can't do basic stuff.Marvin started as a clumsy mide range shooter and ended as that but an inconsistent one.Al started as a tough rookie that made rookie mistakes and ended as one of the biggest young names in the league.

I said Kobe did pilates because Walter was using it aginst Marvin and I agree with you that he needs to start shooting and making 3's becasue it will open up his game.

Cwell you don't think Marvin can finish inside well here ya go

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WqiKf9jBS08

http://youtube.com/watch?v=E_PLCUBshSo&feature=related

Guest Walter

Quote:

Quote:

A summer worth of pilates? You have to be kidding me, right?

You two do realize that MOST NBA players have private summer regimes, right?

Yes, and MW's seem consistently inadequate. How else do you come into the biggest job interview of your life OUT OF SHAPE? How else do you manage to FAIL to extend your shooting range after 3 years?

He has commented on his offseasons focusing on "core strengthening" his first off-season and "UNC pick up games" until an assistant coach TOLD him to work on his game (see Acie Law). If this doesn't disturb you then I hope your job isn't in human resources. Your company would go under due to the overabundance of slackers.

W

Quote:

Quote:

W

So why did Marvin start off so well last year? He was damn near shooting 50% FG at Christmas.

Luck

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I said Kobe did pilates because Walter was using it aginst Marvin and I agree with you that he needs to start shooting and making 3's becasue it will open up his game.

Cwell you don't think Marvin can finish inside well here ya go

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WqiKf9jBS08

http://youtube.com/watch?v=E_PLCUBshSo&feature=related

lol u can't be serious showing me 4 youtube videos to prove somebdoy can finish inside.All those plays the lane was open.What about the other hundred times he drives and goes flying in all directions like he hit a brick wall and looses the ball?Seriously Pat Burke and Salim Stoudamire have highlight reels on youtube.What's even funnier is that both of those guys vids came from one season while Marvin's is from multiple seasons to fill it out. That's like showing 4 videos of a WR getting away from Deion Sanders and saying he can't cover.That's like showing a video of Michael Jordan missing a dunk and saying he can't dunk.That's like showing a video of Reggie Miller missing a free throw and saying he can't shoot free throws.U see what I mean?lol

• Premium Member

Quote:

The question: What are Horford and Marvin doing over the summer?

The correct answer: Who gives a [censored]?

The question: Who gives a [censored]?

The real correct answer: Real Hawks fans.