• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

MLB2k7 is a HORRIBLE game. Just horrible.

Plainview1981

This game blows.

-Defensive fielders make the most insane catches

-Too many wild pitches with runners on base

-The morale thing on franchise doesn't work because even the biggest scrub thinks he should be batting 4th in the lineup.

-It's mostly either HR or NOTHING.

-You probably get robbed of 5 HR's per game.

-The Sliders don't seem to make a difference.

-The pitching is extremely random. Most of the time the pitch will not go where it is expected to go.

-The graphics aren't overly impressive.

--It's hard to pickup the ball from the pitcher.

The wild pitches drive me nuts the most. Majority of the time, if the computer gets a runner on base you will throw atleast one wild pitch in the inning.

Just a bad game.

I am a big fan of 'the show' 07 and 08. I have them for PSP, though. The first person 'road to the show' mode is the only thing I've ever played on it.

I was thinking of buying this game, because I'm not satisfied with the MLB 08: The Show's controls at all. I don't like how the base running is so complex and hard to control individual runners. I had bases loaded no outs, popped out in the outfield, and I tried advancing the third base runner, and instead I got every one advancing so I got triple played. It's very hard to get the batting system too. I just don't think there are any good baseball games out anymore. The last really good baseball game (in my opinion anyways) was MVP Baseball 05 by EA Sports.

Quote:

I was thinking of buying this game, because I'm not satisfied with the MLB 08: The Show's controls at all. I don't like how the base running is so complex and hard to control individual runners. I had bases loaded no outs, popped out in the outfield, and I tried advancing the third base runner, and instead I got every one advancing so I got triple played. It's very hard to get the batting system too. I just don't think there are any good baseball games out anymore. The last really good baseball game (in my opinion anyways) was MVP Baseball 05 by EA Sports.

Have you tried Road to the Show mode?

• 4 weeks later...
</font>

<font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />

<font class="post">

Have you tried Road to the Show mode?

I've got the hang of this game now. Still, it's nowhere near perfect, but I have alot higher opinion of it now. I have two franchises. The Phillies and the Yanks. I've traded everybody from the Yanks lineup other than Arod, Jeter, and Bobby Abreu and Melky Cabrera and Robinson Cano:

I got

SS:Jeter

CF:M.Cabrera

DH:Miguel Cabrera

3B:Arod

RF:Bobby Abreu

LF:Nick Markakis

2B:Robinson Cano

1B:Doug Mientkiewicz

C:Carlos Ruiz

Pitching:

Carlos Zambrono

Chien-Ming Wang

Matt Cain

Carl Pavano

Peter Hansen??

Bullpen:

Kei Igawa

Luis Vizcaino

Neal Cotts

Chris Britton

Kyle Farnsworth

Scot Proctor

CL:Huston Street

Now I have ALOT of cap space. I also signed Bernie Williams and Jeremy Burnitz for the bench. I wanted to add youth to the lineup and the starting rotation.

Edited by Hotlanta1981