• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Standing O for Dolfan23

Swish

Quote:

Thanks Swish I appreciate it. I'm just trying to help out as much as I can. This is Chillz and the fans of the Hawks site and I'm as thankful for it as anyone.

Hey, how come you didn't reply to my topic like this a while back when I made it? frown.gif

http://www.hawksquawk.net/forums/showflat....;o=&fpart=1

Lol j/k.

Swish, you have a point. But don't forget the other members of the staff and the other Hawksquawk Supporters who have donated their money for this website. Hawksquawk has a lot to thank to Dolfan (I'm not trying to take anything away from you, Dolf) but people like chillz have put in time and effort to keep this forum as good as it is.

Well it goes like this, this site was originally started (under the old EZBoard) by Sturt. Then Chillz took it over and has been paying for hosting for it on this domain name for about 6 years now. Kudzu did all of the work for the site to get it running and I did a lot of the graphics. Then last year I took over for Kudzu and have done the graphics and programming of the site. This site is run by a pretty small group which says a lot about our members that we only have 2 (sometimes 3) admins that even visit the site.