• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Ripping the current Hawks - - WOW!!

Gray Mule

Quote:

It is amazing how people can be so homerific. this reminds me of all the threads last summer comparing Horford to All-Stars like Alonzo. Alonzo averaged 20/10 with 3 blocks as a rookie. Horford isn't in the same league as Zo or Oden.

This is going to be a funny bump next season.

If you think Oden will Average 20/10/3 this will be a funny bump.

BTW, he doesn't have to be as good as Oden.

Forget all the Blazers comparisons. Trying to make the Hawks look bad by comparing them to the Blazers who have the most young talent in the entire league.

Might as well say JJ sucks because he isn't as goos as Lebron with that type of attack.

Still doesn't take away from the fact that the Hawks have the most young talent in the entire Eastern conference.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

It is amazing how people can be so homerific. this reminds me of all the threads last summer comparing Horford to All-Stars like Alonzo. Alonzo averaged 20/10 with 3 blocks as a rookie. Horford isn't in the same league as Zo or Oden.

This is going to be a funny bump next season.

If you think Oden will Average 20/10/3 this will be a funny bump.

BTW, he doesn't have to be as good as Oden.

Forget all the Blazers comparisons. Trying to make the Hawks look bad by comparing them to the Blazers who have the most young talent in the entire league.

Might as well say JJ sucks because he isn't as goos as Lebron with that type of attack.

Still doesn't take away from the fact that the Hawks have the most young talent in the entire Eastern conference.

I am not the one who brought up the Blazers in the first place .