• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

ASG should still hold their ground with Smoove!!

Wurider05

As a matter of principle they should not pay Smoove more than they think he is worth. I bet that he and his agent are licking their chops with the possibility that Chillz maybe gone. Chillz maybe leaving us but there is no reason for us to panic and do something stupid like overpay Smoove. With Chillz gone Smoove can't play as reckless as he does because we probably won't have anyone to clean up the mess.

Philadelphia and the Clippers using all their cap space was the worst thing to happen to the ASG.

Now, instead of just matching an offer - an offer that someone else came up with - they have to figure out the value on their own how much Smith is worth. They no longer have the safety net of someone else setting Smith's value.

I am sure the ASG will come through in the end.

Quote:

As a matter of principle they should not pay Smoove more than they think he is worth. I bet that he and his agent are licking their chops with the possibility that Chillz maybe gone. Chillz maybe leaving us but there is no reason for us to panic and do something stupid like overpay Smoove. With Chillz gone Smoove can't play as reckless as he does because we probably won't have anyone to clean up the mess.

Hey, if Smith takes the QO and plays out the season we can have two players setting precedents - a guy turning down tens of millions of dollars just so he can get away from a management group and a guy finding and overseas team to pay him so HE can get away from the same management group.

You might be onto something.