• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Comments on the new forum system

Admin

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am using FF, but tried it in Chrome because they tout not storing cookies as long or whatever but it did the same thing, and I cleared my cookies in FF and it still does it.

I'm not sure what to tell you then. As far as I know it's only you and Libid having this issue and I think you're the only one that had that other chrome issue and I can't duplicate these problems. If anyone else is having similar problems please let me know.

Okay I have changed one more setting, which I don't really want to change but if you guys are having trouble staying logged in it's really the last thing I can change which might help. I was able to duplicate your problem but only in IE, then I made this change and now it's working just fine for me in IE, Firefox, Chrome, etc.

Make sure you log out and you might want to clear your cookies just in case but you shouldn't have to.

I also wanted to mention that if you log in on ANY other computer you will have to log back in on other computers because you can only be logged into the site with 1 computer at a time for security.