• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

On the bright side...

Buzzard

Quote:

haha and Marvin will have to play 48 min now and will not exit at 6 min mark. The question now is will Diesel still be watching?

He will be watching every game; and you know he will post every bad game ol Marvin has....

Quote:

Quote:

haha and Marvin will have to play 48 min now and will not exit at 6 min mark. The question now is will Diesel still be watching?

He will be watching every game; and you know he will post every bad game ol Marvin has....

Exactly..I always picture Diesel as Dr. Evil wearing a 60's style bad guy suit and giving the evil laugh every time Marvin misses a shot. bawahahahahahahahahaha..I'll give you 1 million dollars to take Marvin off our hands..ok..I billion dollars...bawahahahahaha

Quote:

Quote:

haha and Marvin will have to play 48 min now and will not exit at 6 min mark. The question now is
will Diesel still be watching
?

Now that's the bright side. We might lose Diesel as a fan

Let's be honest, the Hawks need all the fans they can get.

Look at it this way, if the Hawks were smart and drafted Paul or Deron instead of Marvin then Childress probably remains in the fold and the team is a contender now.

Quote:

Let's be honest, the Hawks need all the fans they can get.

Look at it this way, if the Hawks were smart and drafted Paul or Deron instead of Marvin then Childress probably remains in the fold and the team is a contender now.

I agree with your 1st point. Diesel is a fan and we need all we can get. Completely disagree with your 2nd point. If the Hawks were really smart, they not only would have drafted Deron or Paul, they also would have have drafted Deng or Jefferson over Chilz...

A lottery pick that ends up a bench player has to be labled a bust. Shelden and Chilz were both bust when you get right down to it...

• Premium Member

Quote:

The Great Marvindini will astound you with his ability to disappear for 32 of 38 Minutes.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

Let's try it this way..

I won't post bad things about Marvin on any game that Marvin hits a three pointer!!