• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Rick Sund: "I haven't really done anything yet"

GTfan44

• Premium Member

OK... This is worst than what just happened.

You bungle negotiations and lose Chillz and then you come out and disrespect Chillz?

Doesn't he know that the whole league is watching?

Doesn't he know that Chillz has friends who will soon be FAs?

In just a few days, we've gone from a team with a perceived bad front office to being the team with the bad front office....NO DOUBT...

I betcha BK is somewhere LHAO....

Quote:

I wouldn't have admitted I haven't done anything yet. Guys on the radio were saying he was like Chauncy Gardner from the movie Being There. A dolt basically

I heard that, too. I would've lied before uttering such a statement and looking like an asshat to the rest of the world.

Bring back Billy Knight. Atleast Knight was a great GM when it came to trading and he would get these players signed. Sund is trash, I knew it as soon as he was hired. Atleast I had heard of Billy Knight but Sund?? The same guy who drafted Jeff Green,Petro and all the other big men that are trash. Please!!!

Are they trying to destroy what little fanbase they have? You got to wonder. These guys might the dumbest people in the US other than Dubbya Bush. Are they purposely screwing up so they can drive away the rest of the fans so they have an excuse to relocate? Seriously, these guys are huge f*ck ups. I hope Belkin gets this team. He might not be the answer, but these guys sure as crap are not the answer.

#1, he did not say that. He may have said that the decision was about money, which is true. And when you start citing Kincade to back yourself up, it's time to look in the mirror. He is a basketball and Hawks hater of the first degree.