• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I'd be tempted to bring over a player from Europe.

mrhonline

Quote:

I have heard that Olympiakos (the team that grabbed Chillz) is looking to sign Papaloukas away from CSKA too. If we could get him, it could be our chance to stiff the Greeks for stealing Chillz!

Great idea. Don't know much about these guys and would love to hear from some of our posters overseas. This would be like pulling a rabit out of our hat.

Guest Walter

Quote:

I know the Hawks went after Papaloukas last year, and I've heard good things about Siskaukas.

Give someone most of the MLE for two years, with a team option for the 3rd year.

I'd push JJ to the 3 some and play Siskaukas at the 2 25 MPG. We culd really use a super resourceful baller.

W

I doubt either one will come over, if they wanted to play in the NBA then they would've already done it (also Papaloukas already signed with a new team). Plus they most likely saw how other experienced Euros (Kutluay, Macijauskas, Jasikevicius) got treated more or less like rookies in NBA, whether that treatment was fair or not, they most likely would not enjoy to get the same treatment.