• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

We had J-Chill... but you can thank ASG!

Brotha2ThaNite

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tease.gif

LOL, Where do you get AIM? That was said by someone esle... There is no way I would believe I was chatting with Chill on AIM.... LOL

The only person who I have shown how I know it is Chill and we are communicating is DolFan. It was all the help from the Hawks....

I know you are saying WTF? The Hawks are not going to help you contact a player. They did but they don't know. You all can do the same but I'm not going to put the guy's business out like that. lol

Use The Force, Luke cool.gif

• Premium Member

Quote:

LOL, Where do you get AIM?

Ummm... AIM or Yahoo or whatever... that's not really the point, my friend. And be assured, I'm not questioning your sincerity or integrity. At least, not necessarily.

I"m questioning the evidence, and the degree to which you or any of the rest of us tend to give these things proper scrutiny.

But... even had you given it proper scrutiny, and even on the chance that it's all somehow legit, the other things I've said still are salient.

I'm not questioning you dude but talking to Josh is kind of big and not easily believeable...you see where we're coming from here. So, Dolfan23, can this dude talk to JC?

I'm just skeptical. This is not something easily done.

Quote:

Well, I hope people destroy the reputation of this poster just like they did Sothron.

It's only fair.

I don't want to destroy anything! For the most part I don't have a problem with anyone here personally; I just want honesty.

MR H, what is the story on Sothron? Who is he? What happened?

Quote:

Ok, He told me NOT to name the teams. These are his words. I notice he said, "him." So, it was one guy he did not like.... lol

Quote:

I really wanted to sign back with atlanta initially. I made it clear that I was ready to sign on day one. But when they came to me with an offer below the mid level, and told me to find another offer if I didn't like it...I did what they asked. (
Edit out) This was the part about the 4 teams.
all proposed sign and trade deals worth more than the hawks were willing to give, but they basically tried to play the power game and make me come back for cheaper. So out of "courtesy" they offer 5 years 33mil. So then....I accepted and then they tell me...I have to wait until Josh Smith signs before I can sign. So here I am already mad about him trying to bully me and then on top of that making me feel like I'm worthless. It was a slap in the face. To go back to Atlanta after being treated like that would been very difficult for me. So, I cut my emotional ties with them and realized that this is a business. I made a business decision just like they tried to do. They thought I was bluffing and stuck with their offer so I made the trip here. Anyway, sorry for my rambling. Once again thanks for the support. If you speak to any other fans just let them know it wasnt about greed it was about feeling unappreciated by the organization.

Here is his reply when I asked him about letting you all know in detail about everything.

Quote:

Well I don't really care about you telling what happened but if you could NOT use the specific teams I would appreciate it. Obviously that stuff is in the past now, but I don't want this stuff to get past message boards and into a newspaper article. Maybe say something like "3 championship caliber teams and an up and coming team" So you can tell them what I said but don't use specific teams.

lol This is rubbish.

So J Chill told some random fan about the 4 teams that went after him? Did he really tell you what the 4 teams were? On the other hand, I have constantly messaged and emailed J Chill and have never gotten 1 word reply.

I doubt he's gonna write PARAGRAPHS THAT LONG in times like these, when he's moving his stuff to Greece, getting his pictures taken, adjusting to Greece, and on the phone all day probably.

This is a joke.

• Premium Member

Quote:

A poster who claimed to have sources inside the ASG and offered to share them here. When some of the things he reported didn't happen (I think it was obvious his source was not THAT high up), people basically ran him off the board.

Quote:

Quote:

A poster who claimed to have sources inside the ASG and offered to share them here. When some of the things he reported didn't happen (I think it was obvious his source was not THAT high up), people basically ran him off the board.

I see. Well, shouldn't be knocking people personally but when you got the balls to get on here and lie your face off, well, people wonder.

I'd say that is is pretty likely that he is telling the truth. FWIW he wasn't talking to him on a messenger, it was via email. I'm not going to give out any details as I said I wouldn't, but it wasn't an IM chat or anything like that.

Quote:

Quote:

Ok, He told me NOT to name the teams. These are his words. I notice he said, "him." So, it was one guy he did not like.... lol

Quote:

I really wanted to sign back with atlanta initially. I made it clear that I was ready to sign on day one. But when they came to me with an offer below the mid level, and told me to find another offer if I didn't like it...I did what they asked. (
all proposed sign and trade deals worth more than the hawks were willing to give, but they basically tried to play the power game and make me come back for cheaper. So out of "courtesy" they offer 5 years 33mil. So then....I accepted and then they tell me...I have to wait until Josh Smith signs before I can sign. So here I am already mad about him trying to bully me and then on top of that making me feel like I'm worthless. It was a slap in the face. To go back to Atlanta after being treated like that would been very difficult for me. So, I cut my emotional ties with them and realized that this is a business. I made a business decision just like they tried to do. They thought I was bluffing and stuck with their offer so I made the trip here. Anyway, sorry for my rambling. Once again thanks for the support. If you speak to any other fans just let them know it wasnt about greed it was about feeling unappreciated by the organization.

Here is his reply when I asked him about letting you all know in detail about everything.

Quote:

Well I don't really care about you telling what happened but if you could NOT use the specific teams I would appreciate it. Obviously that stuff is in the past now, but I don't want this stuff to get past message boards and into a newspaper article. Maybe say something like "3 championship caliber teams and an up and coming team" So you can tell them what I said but don't use specific teams.

lol This is rubbish.

So J Chill told some random fan about the 4 teams that went after him? Did he really tell you what the 4 teams were? On the other hand, I have constantly messaged and emailed J Chill and have never gotten 1 word reply.

I doubt he's gonna write PARAGRAPHS THAT LONG in times like these, when he's moving his stuff to Greece, getting his pictures taken, adjusting to Greece, and on the phone all day probably.

This is a joke.

Dude, I know it is hard to believe me. I would not believe me either if I was you. My mother has always told me to never believe what one man tells you go find out more info for yourself.

That being said,

What makes you believe Chill can’t be normal? We put ppl like this so high that we forget they have running blood just like us. We don’t think that some of them can have the same look on the world like us… Chill can be a Bloger just like you. He is human. He is not the only one. T.O. (Dallas WR) loves to blog too. Donovan McNabb loves to do it too. They both have MB that they chat with people on the normal basic. There are many Pro-As that are bloggers just like us. If you think about Chill personality he is very cool like that.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

lol This is rubbish.

This is a joke.

Dude, I know it is hard to believe me. I would not believe me either if I was you. My mother has always told me to never believe what one man tells you go find out more info for yourself.

That being said,

What makes you believe Chill can’t be normal? We put ppl like this so high that we forget they have running blood just like us. We don’t think that some of them can have the same look on the world like us… Chill can be a Bloger just like you. He is human. He is not the only one. T.O. (Dallas WR) loves to blog too. Donovan McNabb loves to do it too. They both have MB that they chat with people on the normal basic. There are many Pro-As that are bloggers just like us. If you think about Chill personality he is very cool like that.

Big freaking deal. All that garbage you said anyway was mentioned in 790 2 hours after it was official on Wednesday.

Can we all have your autograph? wow.gif

Quote:

The problem with this post is that, in my opinion, it makes Childress look even worse than the ASG.

It's time to move on. Childress is in Greece, and the best of luck to him.

Why because he would not wait? Wait on signing with a team that pull their word back. Whos to say that once they got Smoove signed they wasn't going to treat him worse? Just think.... if a team from overseas can pay him the money they paid him. The Hawks is a low NBA team but I bet they could pay that same contract if they really wanted to and still make a killing. The cap rules are F-ed up but that dude had to think about himself and no one else! Why be loyal to the Hawks? You know how this business is. They could have cut him lower after they signed Smoove. That is something he would have been very dumb to wait around on. I know I would not have and if you think about it, you would not either.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Why because he would not wait? Wait on signing with a team that pull their word back. Whos to say that once they got Smoove signed they wasn't going to treat him worse?

Who's to say they wouldn't have signed him to the deal they offered?

You're just being pessimistic.

Josh chose to go to Europe for more $ yet prestige, and so be it. I'm not worried, and I think the Hawks could actually be better off using that money on two bench players rather than just one.

• Premium Member

Jealous? Why is is that everytime someone comes up with some "inside" info, everyone attacks the poster of said info? Dolfan23 just said that it could very well be legit due to a poster having JChill's email addy. First, you attack the validity of the quote and then you attack the poster after you learn that the quote may very well be legit. Should we enforce an age limit, or better yet, a maturity level limit on Hawksquawk?

LOL J Chill's 2 emails are both listed on his facebook, idiot.

I am not jealous as it is one of the 10 Commandments to not be jealous.

Nothing J Chill "said" to this guy is groundbreaking, so I will let it be.

I also agree with another poster that getting Evans + Rush or Evans + Morris >>>>>>>>>>>> Josh Childress ANY day of the week.