• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Some Important Things To Note

Admin

On the main forums listing page there is a button that says "Mark All Posts As Read" on the right of the page just above the "Board Statistics". You will need to click this button in order for a cookie to be set on all of our old posts that were transferred here to show that you have actually viewed them.

In case you aren't sure what page I am talking about, here is the link

Also, if you have changed your username on the old forums most likely you will have seen that it's back to what you originally registered with. You now have the ability to change your display name by clicking on "My Controls" in the blue bar and on the left hand side of the page there will be a link to "Change Display Name".

Also, if the time is not appearing properly for you, go to http://www.hawksquawk.net/community/index....rCP&CODE=04 and adjust it for yourself. I have set the server time to be correct for the eastern time zone but you may still need to make adjustments to get the time correct. Apparently this is some sort of daylight savings time bug with Invision.

To get the time corrected for myself this is what I had to do.

I live in the Central time zone and to get it correct I set mine to GMT -5 and then unchecked "Auto Correct DST" and then checked the box that appears titled " Is daylight saving time in effect". That corrected the time for me which actually gave me the time for the central time zone.