• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

According To Steven A. Smith

Peoriabird

How is that? Smith has proven to be one of the hardest workers in the NBA the past four seasons. We read at least 4 articles every off-season speaking about how hard a worker he is. He obviously cares about basketball with all the emotion he shows on the court. I remember JJ in the 06 off-season PREDICTED Smith would have a breakout year, that summer he was saying Smith's just been working so hard. Last summer in 07 he worked with two hall of famers in Houston.

I have seen Josh quit on the floor when things don't go his way. I recall one game where he took a bad shot or something, Woodson pulled him, he sat on the bench and pouted. He then got back in and decided to just hang out at the three point line and do that stupid thing with his lips because he was upset. It has happened more than once. For every "hard work off the court" article, I watch a game that shows him being a whiny brat.

I think Josh has a lot of potential to get paid and then take it easy. I hope I am wrong, but I have seen evidence against it.