• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mo Not Officialy Signed

exodus

I figured i should start a new thread for this instead of having it buried in the other thread.

Jul 27, 2008 10:59 AM EST

The Hawks are looking to replace a roster void when Josh Childress left for Greece, the team is reported to be close to finalizing a deal with free agent Maurice Evans.

A person within the NBA, speaking on condition of anonymity because the contract had not been completed, told The Associated Press on Sunday a deal could be signed sometime this coming week.

click

• Premium Member
I figured i should start a new thread for this instead of having it buried in the other thread.

click

It stands to reason that ASG is actively looking for a SNT of Smoove. Because of that, they want to keep their money situation on hold until they know how much they will spend on Smoove. i.e. They are some cheap jokers.

Ehh... I think the signing will happen sooner or later. Sekou claims many sources around the league have confirmed that he's signed a three year - $7.5 million contract.

After Mo's backtrack on GS's offer i wouldnt be so sure.

I posted this last week. The Hawks website does not say he has signed. They just refer to a published article. Strange that they post on the Hawks official website a reference to a published report. Don't they even know whether it's true or not?

Watchman

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts Jul 26 2008, 06:47 PM Post #18

Rookie

Group: Squawkers

Member No.: 236

The Hawks website doesn't say that he signed anything. They quote an AJC article stating that he "agreed to terms" with the Hawks. Just like he "agreed to terms" with Golden State?

How is he officially signed?