• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Braves Have Money To Spend

We're not goign to be spending any more money in short stop. We already have Lillibridge in the minor leagues which the Braves know deserves to be playing in the majors. He's got a lot of potential. I'd actually rather have Yunel traded and him to stay in the majors, but that's just me factoring in the fact that he's much younger than Yunel. And I believe Yunel's already reached his peak.

Are you related or something? Seriously. Lillibridge has no thump at all. Yunel has a whole lot more upside. Yunel is the top rated defensive ss in baseball this year, btw. And how can you say he's reached his peak? If you want to talk reaching peaks, let's talk Frenchy. There's someone who's reached his peak it seems.

Are you related or something? Seriously. Lillibridge has no thump at all. Yunel has a whole lot more upside. Yunel is the top rated defensive ss in baseball this year, btw. And how can you say he's reached his peak? If you want to talk reaching peaks, let's talk Frenchy. There's someone who's reached his peak it seems.

No, I'm not related. Lillibridge has shown what he can do in the majors, and he's shown that he doesn't deserve to really get stuck in the minors. If anything, he's got much more speed than Yunel, he's probably one of the slowest runners on the baseball diamond other than McCann on our team. Yunel, on the other hand, never hustles. Not only is Lillibridge younger, but he's also got more room to improve than Yunel. IMO, when you have two players like this, you trade one of them when they have value. I think Yunel has as high as value as we can get out of him so we should trade him away to let Lillibridge do his thing.

And I never mentioned Frenchy, but whatever. I had a feeling that his first few years were small flukes... he strikes out way too much, and he's always chasing balls. However, I'll admit that last year I was not saying anything about trading him away because I really thought he'd bounce back if he had one or two really bad slumpy streaks.