Jason Bay

To Dodgers

Manny Ramirez

To Pirates

Craig Hansen (from Red Sox)

Brandon Moss (from Red Sox)

Andy LaRoche (from Dodgers)

Bryan Morris (from Dodgers)

Damn that sucks! I hate that the stinking Red Sox actually got a good player for Manny. I wish they had just let him play out the year and then declined his option and let him go. It looks like the Pirates did pretty well as did the Red Sox. Joe Torre finally gets to manage Manny though so that should make him happy.

Damn that sucks! I hate that the stinking Red Sox actually got a good player for Manny. I wish they had just let him play out the year and then declined his option and let him go. It looks like the Pirates did pretty well as did the Red Sox. Joe Torre finally gets to manage Manny though so that should make him happy.

I'm not sure having Manny on your team would make you happy as a general manager seeing Manny's personality is a bit unpredictable. :P

I also hate that Boston got a pretty decent left fielder for Manny, but don't be mistaken. Bay is not Manny, and I don't think the Red Sox are exactly a better team with Bay instead of Manny. I think Manny Ramirez was very important to that Red Sox lineup, but who knows... I might just be acting a little jealous because the Braves couldn't land Bay. :cant believe: