• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

My Sister Met Zaza At The Airport

Boomer

She ran into him at the airport Saturday night. I guess he was probably returning from that NBA business class. Zaza is her favorite player on the Hawks so she was pretty excited. I was hoping he got her number so we could maybe get hooked up with some sweet tickets, oh well.

post-2024-1217857126_thumb.jpg

She ran into him at the airport Saturday night. I guess he was probably returning from that NBA business class. Zaza is her favorite player on the Hawks so she was pretty excited. I was hoping he got her number so we could maybe get hooked up with some sweet tickets, oh well.

Very cool! Looking at that picture it seems to me that Zaza needs to spend some time in the weight room. He is flat as a board in his chest.

Hehe, yeah. He is a huge dude though. My sis is almost 6 feet tall.

I thought that she looked pretty tall. I think Zaza needs to start eating some more southern fried foods and spending more time in the gym though, he just looks skinny.

I thought that she looked pretty tall. I think Zaza needs to start eating some more southern fried foods and spending more time in the gym though, he just looks skinny.

He needs to get his upper body proportional to that Size XXXXL dome of his.

In my experience most NBA players are thinner than expected. Heavy guys don't jump that high... not that Zaza jumps high.

Zaza's head is 5 times bigger in person though.

In my experience most NBA players are thinner than expected. Heavy guys don't jump that high... not that Zaza jumps high.

Zaza's head is 5 times bigger in person though.

Yeah that's probably true, unless you're a freak like The Diesel or Dwight Howard.

If he would have really headbutted KG he might have knocked him out of the playoffs.

Did Za conduct himself as properly befits a ladies man?

We so need a photo of Za making it rain.