• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Morgan Freeman Hurt Bad In Car Wreck

NJHAWK

One of the few actors I actually have heard of, lol. I hope he is ok but it sounded like a real bad wreck.

Do you have any details? I sure hope he will be ok, I'm definitely a fan.

Edit - I found this on TMZ

TMZ has learned that Academy Award winning actor Morgan Freeman, 71, has been injured in a serious car accident in Mississippi.

Cops tell us the "Dark Knight" star was in a one car accident around 11:30 PM last night north of the small town of Ruleville. He was airlifted from the accident scene to a hospital in Memphis, Tenn. We're told alcohol is not suspected as a factor in the wreck, news of which was first reported by MediaTakeout.

Freeman's condition is unknown, but state troopers tell us he was talking at the scene before he was taken to the hospital. The condition of an unidentified female passenger in the car also is unknown.

Story developing ...

Yeah, he's one of those actors that just make the movie a little better just by being in it. He's one of my favorite actors, so I hope he comes out of this okay.

Here's a link to the story...

http://www.wmctv.com/global/story.asp?s=8783679

McFerrin said bystanders converged on the scene trying to get a glimpse of the actor. When one person tried to snap a photo with a cell phone camera, McFerrin said Freeman joked, "no freebies, no freebies."

Haha.

Edited by Libid21

LOL I wonder if the " unidentified female passenger" in the car had anything to do with the fact that in todays AJC it says Freeman and his wife are getting a divorce. Talk about a bad time to get in an accident.

LOL I wonder if the " unidentified female passenger" in the car had anything to do with the fact that in todays AJC it says Freeman and his wife are getting a divorce. Talk about a bad time to get in an accident.

sonofab. That's just poor timing on his part. Tighten up Morgan!