• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Joba's Injury

mattlanta

I was watching that game versus Texas, and it looked like Joba was more annoyed than hurt. I don't think it's serious, and I hope it isn't either. I root for both the Braves and the Yankees. With a house full of Yankee die-hards, it's hard not to root for the Yankees. So anyways, what do you guys think of it? This 22-year-old can throw up to 98-101 MPH, and he felt that there was a 'grabbing' pain in his deltoids during the game. Here's the injury video and article. LINK

I was watching that game versus Texas, and it looked like Joba was more annoyed than hurt. I don't think it's serious, and I hope it isn't either. I root for both the Braves and the Yankees. With a house full of Yankee die-hards, it's hard not to root for the Yankees. So anyways, what do you guys think of it? This 22-year-old can throw up to 98-101 MPH, and he felt that there was a 'grabbing' pain in his deltoids during the game. Here's the injury video and article. LINK

Obviously as a die-hard Yankee fan I am extremely concerned about it, especially when the team wouldn't comment on the results of his MRI until he met with Dr. Andrews and what really scares me is that I don't remember too many (if any) athletes going to see Dr. Andrews unless the injury was unconventional and/or serious.

Yeah, and Dr. Andrews always says the player needs a surgery.

Haha, I know, when do you remember Andrews telling anyone, "Naw, a little rest & rehab & you're body'll fix itself right up." Dude's a skilled surgeon (according to his rep), but he sure loves cutting on some folks.