• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Poll To End All Poll: How Do You Feel About...

mrhonline

...Marvin Williams  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just wanted to have a little fun in this most boring of times... :newspaper:

Where is the no option at?

I voted. It was a tough decision though...

i for one think marvins game fits the hawks better than would chris paul or D. Will. those isolations for JJ would render paul and williams useless. they are just not a good fit here. we're lucky to have marvin because he fits a position of need. he is the only sf on the team worthy of starter minutes but we have bibby and Law as our point guards so where would paul or williams fit? if we did that draft again i would make the same mistake again. we'll see in 2 years whose better. :beer:

i for one think marvins game fits the hawks better than would chris paul or D. Will. those isolations for JJ would render paul and williams useless. they are just not a good fit here. we're lucky to have marvin because he fits a position of need. he is the only sf on the team worthy of starter minutes but we have bibby and Law as our point guards so where would paul or williams fit? if we did that draft again i would make the same mistake again. we'll see in 2 years whose better. :beer:

Get ready to get bashed for this post.

• Premium Member

Some of you Marvin haters need to get things together and vote. Either that or just admit you're not fans of the Hawks.

You deserve a funny picture for your insolence: :question:

:wow: Also, what is this guy doing?