• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Favre A Jet

NJHAWK

Seriously, you want to belittle Steve Air McNair to try to make your point.

Dude threw 24 TDs to 7 INTs that year while racking up 229 passing yards per game and had a passer rating over 100 while leading his team to a 12-4 regular season record. They lost to the eventual Super Bowl winning Patriots in the Divisional round 17-14.

Again, you want to belittle that?

Additionally, the past four MVPs (ie, since Air McNair) follow, from most recent to least:

Tom Brady

LaDainian Tomlinson

Shaun Alexander

Peyton Manning

You're right, those guys are lousy, and none of them will ever be in the HOF.

Exhibit F

Steve had two really above average seasons in his WHOLE career. I'll never view him as a real MVP. We see what has happened to Alexander just two years later? The award doesn't mean alot. Since you want to bring Alexander up... He is proof that you can be at a high one year and be dogshyt shortly after. Alexander is not a real MVP to me either. I guess Seattle should have brought Alexander back since he won the MVP just a few years ago.

Thanks for helping me make my point. Brett was HORRIBLE 2 years in a row, and I don't believe he will come close this year to matching what he did last year. No matter what you say, Brett is the one that retired and gave up the team.

Although it is pretty funny that you felt so insecure about the lack of logic you were diplaying in your post that you had to resort completely unrelated name-calling in a lame attempt to bolster your lack of an argument.

The one lacking an argument is you. Your predictable fanboy viewpoint shines through. The dude gave up on his team and said he didn't want to play anymore. That gave the franchise the right to move on with it's future. Like I said, if the dude hadn't pull his attention ***** type of stunts the last few years, I would be abit more understanding to his position.

It's very simple. He retired and gave up his right to be the Packers starting QB. You don't tell a team your done them comeback a couple of months later and expect a team to scrap away all their plans. On top of that, what about the rest of the teammates? What about team chemistry? You think it would be the same? Like I also said, Brett's play last year has been the exception rather than the rule the last 3-4 seasons. There is no sure thing that bringing him back even means a deep playoff run. Well, it doesn't. Besides, we know that when it gets down to the end, Brett will throw that big INT.

Oh, and you want to talk about where NcNair lead the Titans too in the playoffs... You might want to check his playoff numbers:

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/play...00_playoffs.htm

They're not good. a Passer rating of 67 in his last 10 playoff games with 6TD's and 11INT's.

Edited by Hotlanta1981