• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Ajc Says Smith Has Signed Offer Sheet

ATLHawks10

here is the link

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/h..._grizzlies.html

This takes away all sign-trade-possibilities since he has signed the offer sheet. So we either match the offer or lose both Childress and SMith in the same offseason for nothing :nono:

This is good news in my book. That eliminates any possible SNT and puts the ASG on the clock. Their $9 million/yr offer just got pissed on.

It also clears up any misconceptions that it was Smith, and not the ASG, that was holding up negotiations.

Edited by exodus

here is the link

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/h..._grizzlies.html

This takes away all sign-trade-possibilities since he has signed the offer sheet. So we either match the offer or lose both Childress and Smith in the same offseason for nothing :nono:

This is good news. Now the Hawks just need to match. At least we will know what the team will look like next year in 7 days.

Yup, it shows that ASG were not willing to be the ones to offer market price for Smoove and they were determined to low ball him. I have no idea why they wouldnt match this offer since it is fair market value for Smoove. They are pretty dam cheap though.

This no longer has to do with being a Smoove fan or Hawks fan. It has to do with whether the ownership is serious about building a winner. They don't match this then I am finished with this team. If they don't re-sign Smoove then there is no chance of Horford, JJ, etc being re-sign when their contract is up. One they will not re-sign and two ASG will lowball them as well.