• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Aftermath If Smoove Leaves

Wurider05

Let's just way Smoove is gone without a sign and trade. What then in terms of player acquisitions and trades that you guys can take us to the playoffs next year. Who is out there on the block that we can get with all the cap space that we would have. While we all would hate to see Smoove leave, we will still have a season next year and pretty good players (JJ, MArv, Horforf, Law) to go forward and we got Bibby's contract. If it was me I would try to get Allen Iverson.

AI

JJ

MArv

Horford

ZAZA/Morris

LAW

AI

JJ

MARV

Horf

Law

AI

JJ

Horf

ZAZA

Let's just way Smoove is gone without a sign and trade. What then in terms of player acquisitions and trades that you guys can take us to the playoffs next year. Who is out there on the block that we can get with all the cap space that we would have. While we all would hate to see Smoove leave, we will still have a season next year and pretty good players (JJ, MArv, Horforf, Law) to go forward and we got Bibby's contract. If it was me I would try to get Allen Iverson.

AI

JJ

MArv

Horford

ZAZA/Morris

LAW

AI

JJ

MARV

Horf

Law

AI

JJ

Horf

ZAZA

First of all, how do you propose that we get AI? You think DEN would trade AI for Bibby?

Second, I wouldn't trade Smoove for AI straight up at this stage of their careers let alone Smoove AND Bibby.

If Smith walks because the Hawks don't want to pay this little contract Memphis offered, everyone will know they are full of ish. We won't be good next year so we won't be a destination next summer.

I think if Smith walks over this contract, after the huffing and puffing about matching anything, we gotta rebuild.

Move JJ for expirings+youth+picks and try to do the same with Marv. Draft a boatload of young'ns next season with our pick and all the picks we get from Joe/Marv and then hope that Acie can develop into a halfway decent player.

If Smoove doesn't resign then I won't support this team again until the ASG and Sund are gone! The price is reasonable for both parties.

F it, let's match. At worst he can trade him and still get value. We can't lose him for nothing. Jason Terry PT2

Edited by nbasuperstar40

if they don't match people will cry. The media will beat this dead horse of a franchise into the ground. we'll most likely finish around 28 wins. Then we'll trade for a few draft picks and begin the rebuilding process all over again.

Or Bibby might go crazy.......JJ might have a career year.......Zaza might return to form of his first year with starting minutes again......and Horford might make you forget J-smoove is in Memphis. Who knows what will happen man. At one point we traded away Dominique.......I remember the sun still shining the next day.

Edited by sultanofatl