• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Roy to have arthroscopic knee surgery

Admin

I sure hope that this guy doesn't end up being one of those perpetually injured players but I do think that there was some concern from BK about him going into the draft like he alluded to when talking about a mystery player having some injury concerns.

-----------

The Portland Trail Blazers announced today that guard Brandon Roy will undergo arthroscopic knee surgery on Thursday to repair a tear in the meniscus of his left knee. A Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) taken Tuesday revealed the tear in the meniscus.

Trail Blazers team physician Dr. Don Roberts will perform the surgery at Southwest Washington Regional Surgery Center in Vancouver, Wash.

A timetable for Roy’s return will be set following the arthroscopic surgery.

I sure hope that this guy doesn't end up being one of those perpetually injured players but I do think that there was some concern from BK about him going into the draft like he alluded to when talking about a mystery player having some injury concerns.

I remember that too, he sounded very smug when he said that (I believe it was a season-ticket holders meeting). However, I don't think I remember hearing about someone's knee. I think BK said someone had "hot spots" on their foot and someone else had something with their back.

I remember that too, he sounded very smug when he said that (I believe it was a season-ticket holders meeting). However, I don't think I remember hearing about someone's knee. I think BK said someone had "hot spots" on their foot and someone else had something with their back.

Yeah I don't remember it being anything about a knee but I do think it was Roy that he was referring to and I think that ended up being a bone he had to have shaved down or something, right? It makes me wonder if there had been no injury concerns about Roy, would BK have drafted him?

• Admin
Yeah I don't remember it being anything about a knee but I do think it was Roy that he was referring to and I think that ended up being a bone he had to have shaved down or something, right? It makes me wonder if there had been no injury concerns about Roy, would BK have drafted him?

he was having heal problems. I hope injuries do not define his career.