• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

BravesNation

Swish

Any of you guys members over at Bravesnation? What kind of forum (as far as atmosphere, etc.) is it? It is impossible to be as good as this, but, I am a Braves fan...In fact, the 1995 World Series was my very first sporting event on TV or anything.

Holy. Crap. I just saw one guy on there has more posts than Diesel!!!!

Libs, you are a member, whaddya think? I don't want to join w/o, you know, a screening process lol. I read Squawk for two months before I joined.

Edited by Swish

I post at Braves-Nation. Staff is terrible, every one sucks up to McCaroll. There are some knowledgeable posts here and there, but other than that, the forum is garbage. It may be ranked as a top Braves forum, but there aren't too many Braves forums online anyways, so what's the point lol.

If you're really looking for somewhere else to post, I wouldn't recommend to go there. If you're trying to find another forum like this, you wouldn't be able to find one. Not one forum comes close to the quality of Hawksquawk, and I'm not exaggerating or sucking up to anyone. You actually learn from the arguments on this forum, and no one is biased towards anyone else's opinion. Unlike Braves-Nation, every one agrees to what the admins and mods say. (If you're going to post at Braves-Nation, beware of BGarrett7 or whatever his name is. He used to be a quality writer, but ever since he got unbanned, he's been sucking up to every thing McCaroll says/does).

The only other forums that I have bookmarked are Bodybuilding.com's and RealGM. Obviously none of them are as nice as this one, but still... lol.

Oh yeah and I also go to DraftCountdown. Just to squeeze a plug into here, lol... Scott Wright relaunched what used to be called the 'NFL Draft Countdown' Wednesday afternoon, and he's come up with the site that's simply called the 'Draft Countdown' now. His early mock draft is already up as well. You can check out the site, the mock draft, the blog, the rankings, the forums, etc. in this link. (Sorry, Dolfan lol)