• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Send me an email if you have trouble logging in

Admin

Send me an email at jasonbm76@gmail.com.

It appears that a few members are having trouble logging into to the new site so I am having to reset passwords and it appears that some of you are registered here with email addresses that are no longer valid which is why the reset password and email password features aren't working for you.

Sorry for any trouble.

I'm not having that issue, but on a different note, lately when I look at who's online and where they are it always says everyone is on the board index which I think is pretty unlikely? No biggie just wondering

Most likely, they are actually viewing the board index. I don't know what to make of it... coincidence I guess? Sometimes the list is a little slow to react with what some of the members do, however.

Yeah but it is too often and I know it reads the previous page I was visiting which was NOT the index; and if say Diesel was in a thread it still shows in his profile in board index.

Sh*t I have noticed that today as well, I'm not sure how long it's been doing that but it must be from a mod that I have installed sometime in the past week.

Edit - I think that it's fixed now. It seems like the SEO (search engine optimization) mod was causing it to screw up somehow.

I know, I don't know what the hell is going on but I am actively trying to fix it because it's really pissing me off!

So yep it was a mod which was screwing up everyone's "sessions". It's definitely fixed now thanks to a timely response from the IPS Support.