• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Post your favorite songs from the 90's

Deeman

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

This is one of my favorite songs.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
This brings back good memories.

1st of Tha Month was the one I was gonna post too. It was one of the first rap songs that I liked when I first came here in America.

Gotta love some good 90's Alan Jackson. Shout out to all my white boys lol.

Representin' my redneck heritage. (not something I've entirely embraced, except for music and deep fried foods.)

1st of Tha Month was the one I was gonna post too. It was one of the first rap songs that I liked when I first came here in America.

For The Love Of Money >>>>> 1st of Tha Month

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

nirvana - smells like teen spirit

R.Kelly, Down low

">

For The Love Of Money >>>>> 1st of Tha Month

Gotta love some Bone Thugs!

BTnH - Extacy

BTnH - Crossroads

">

Sir Mixalot - Baby got back

Biz Markie - You got what I need - 1989 (close enough)

Naughty by Nature - OPP

">

There are so many more that I could post, makes me think the 90's weren't as bad as they seemed for music LOL.

Well my AJ didn't work so lets try something else...

(oh, and as much as I like redneck music, gotta dig Baby got back)

EDIT-for some reason the stuff I'm posting isn't working, the vids work on youtube.com but not in here? Dolfy?

Anyway, here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O3Plt8DyMk

All time classic, even if you don't like country. The vid is HYSTERICAL with shout out to ESPN. The song was in 99 if I remember and the vid in '00...gotta check it out.

Edited by Dolfan23
Only put the part after the v= inside of the [youtube] tags

I don't smoke, but still love this song.

ok sorry man. You can call me Swishy lol.

On another note, whats the avatar?

It's Jason Vorhees new mask from the new Friday the 13th movie. I grew up as a HUGE fan of Friday the 13th (and Nightmare on Elm Street) so I am looking forward to this big time.

They are redoing a nightmare on elm street too.

Yeah I've heard that too, but I don't know anything about whether it's in production or what. If it is then Robert Englund certainly isn't Freddy, which I don't know how I'd feel about someone else playing Freddy since that is a character that requires a certain personality.

It's Jason Vorhees new mask from the new Friday the 13th movie. I grew up as a HUGE fan of Friday the 13th (and Nightmare on Elm Street) so I am looking forward to this big time.

I loved Friday the 13th as a kid. The 1st one was kinda stupid but parts 2, 3, 4 and 6 were super. Part 5 was dumb and I really stoped paying attention after part 6. I can never forget Jason ( pre hockey mask) jumping through the window at the end of part 2.

I loved Friday the 13th as a kid. The 1st one was kinda stupid but parts 2, 3, 4 and 6 were super. Part 5 was dumb and I really stoped paying attention after part 6. I can never forget Jason ( pre hockey mask) jumping through the window at the end of part 2.

I thought the 1st one was OK...it had a decent story-line and ended well with the Mom getting her head cut off....plus....the deal with the canoe was cool at the end when the kid came out of the water with seaweed on his head (nice touch)....the proper people were killed (those having sex or smoking reefer) :hush: