• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Titans PO'd at Falcons

Swish

Titans safety Michael Griffin was upset about something that wasn't called. He claimed Falcons safety Daren Stone pulled his hair and said it was something a girl might do.

"That's not right, and irritated me,'' said Griffin, who has dreadlocks. "I asked the ref what he wanted me to do when my hair was getting pulled?

click

Titans safety Michael Griffin was upset about something that wasn't called. He claimed Falcons safety Daren Stone pulled his hair and said it was something a girl might do.

"That's not right, and irritated me,'' said Griffin, who has dreadlocks. "I asked the ref what he wanted me to do when my hair was getting pulled?

Quit crying.

It's sad, but at the same time kind of encouraging. Matt Ryan is the best QB we have on our roster, but he's only a rookie. I think he'll be great, maybe not Manning or Brady great, but maybe still great.

Why's it sad? I think it's a great opportunity for Ryan and the franchise. I'll say it right now that we'll win at least 4 games. I'd say...

Chances of Happening - Number of Wins (At Least)

10% - Below 4 Wins

50% - 4 Wins

35% - 6 Wins

5% - 8 Wins

Why's it sad? I think it's a great opportunity for Ryan and the franchise. I'll say it right now that we'll win at least 4 games. I'd say...

10% - Below 4 Wins

50% - 4 Wins

35% - 6 Wins

5% - 8 Wins

I seriously don't understand how the experts are saying we'll be worse than last year, we only lost two good players that we haven't replaced but we've improved alot of the other positions.

We picked up some solid FA's and had a solid draft, and most important of all, we vastly improved our coaching staff and front office. I can't see us being worse than last year, we win 5 games at the very least.

10% - Below 4 Wins

50% - 4 Wins

35% - 6 Wins

5% - 8 Wins

It's sad only because he's a rookie QB and he's already the best QB on our roster. I don't disagree with your predictions, and I think Ryan was a great college player. That's all..you don't think that's kind of pathetic, though ?

It's sad only because he's a rookie QB and he's already the best QB on our roster. I don't disagree with your predictions, and I think Ryan was a great college player. That's all..you don't think that's kind of pathetic, though ?

Not really considering the Vick debacle. You don't draft great qbs when you have a talent like Vick on the active roster. You get guys that can back him up. When Vick got himself arrested and suspended the Falcons were left holding the bag.

The Falcons then went and got the best QB in the draft at #3. Instead of pethetic, I think this is vindication that TD made the right move in drafting Ryan. None of the other rookie QBs have looked anywhere as good as Ryan evidently.

In terms of wins, I still go with 5. The interior D-line is just so bad that in a full game the Falcons are going to give up a lot of end of game winning drives to the opposition. Teams shut down game winning drives by creating a pass rush and having fresh linemen. Since the Falcons have no interior line, they are going to be pounded by the run most of the game. COme the 4th the defense is just going to be too tired to make those drive ending plays. On top of that, there is no pass rush.

In all, I will be fine with 5 wins as it means the Falcons can address the DL with high selections in 09.

Regardless of all that.

Ryan is better than Harrington and Redman, both QBs who have started and played in quite a few games. Ryan plays 3 games and shows he's better than them. I know you don't have great QBs behind franchise players like Vick, but still. Harrington and Redman both should be somewhat ashamed. At least be good enough to where the coaches'll play you in the first half of the season. What a bunch of scrubs.

i would like to see the Falcons get that rep of being tough and nasty around the league. Take that to establish the running game with our two running backs and it will allow the passing game to open up for Ryan. I expect our offense to look similar to the Ravens offense of a few years ago when the offensive coord. was there. But we have a bett qb to run the offense and pass.