• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Falcons name Matt Ryan opening day starter

WraithSentinel

exactly. anything less than 6 wins is a disappointment for me. Its really easy to go from bad to decent in the NFL.

Let people keep thinking Falcons will not win many games this season. I have saw some say

anywhere from one to three wins for the entire season.

Come on! Falcons won four last season. Does anyone REALLY believe that this team, right now,

isn't better than last years? Can anyone REALLY believe that last season's head coach, who

left the team high and dry before the season was over, was a better head coach than the present

coach? Were all the assistant coaches THAT much better than this year's?

Matt Ryan won't be any good his first year? Just because he's a rookie, don't sell him short. Sure,

he has a lot to learn. He's smart. He WILL learn. Potential, that overused name, is his. From what

we've read, his team believes in him. His coaches believe in him.

From what we've observed in pre-season, we expect this year's Falcons to be in every game. Some

we will win. Some we will lose. But, at the end of the game, expect these Falcons to be "Right there"

every time. For many years, Falcon's final score would be 20-17. Sometimes they had the 20 and

sometimes they had the 17. That may well be this year's Falcons.

Last season Falcons had a lot of individual players. This season is more team oriented. That may

be the biggest difference. That and a much improved offensive line to go with our rookie QB.

From worst to first has been the rule in the NFL South for a long time. Falcons were on the

bottom last year. Our turn to be on top!!

GO FALCONS!!!!

I think his chances are really good of making it to the team. Harrington will find a job quickly as a backup somewhere else. Shockley, while still having a lot to learn, has upside and let's face it. If Ryan and Redman go down it's probably going to be due to injuries due to sacks. Shockley at least has the ability to scramble better.